The duplicate content drags down the search engine optimization ranking of the website. Based on the original and fresh content, the ranking of the website is highly dependent. For Google, it is not possible to understand who has copied content. It only penalizes the site having duplicate content, which reduces the traffic of the web page.
Therefore, to make the article more innovative, the writer needs to compare the text. Even for the duplicate content, the writer requires to pay the penalty. In some cases, paraphrasing of any content turns out to be a leading factor for the websites’ outrank.
Thus, a writer needs to compare two sites to avoid duplicate content. Moreover, the audiences become frustrated when they get the same content from different sites. The information on the web pages is similar. The search engine discourages the ranking of the web page, which reduces the traffic of the page.
Decrease of traffic on a web page often affects the career of a writer. Google does not know who copied the content, hence, often the original source writer’s web page receives low rank.
Therefore, the original writer can also be a victim of these plagiarized situations. The writers need to process the website through a comparison tool to omit the low ranks’ sufferance because of similar content.
Do not forget these points.
Unique content is the demand of all the audience. Thus comparison of the website is required. The website content checker determines the following points:
- One needs to run its write-up through a plagiarism checker to increase the traffic of the blog post. Both sites need to qualify side-by-side to find out the similarities.
- The utilization ofa canonical tag optimizesthe original contents.
- The webpages need to find and qualify the syndicate content
With the aid of the comparison tool, the webpage achieves perfect content management. However, page comparison acts as a savior to the writers. The ‘text compare’ is possible with the help of the compare tool. It helps to analyze the plagiarism done within an article. The comparison tools help to examine the contents and also help in content management.
How to compare two sites?
The case of copyright infringement also occurs if the original contents are copied. Moreover, it is not easy to scan and understand who has copied the content. Thus, to avoid such a penalized situation, the writer needs to compare two websites. Now, how is it possible?
The comparison tool of the websites consists of three segments; those are:
- Comparison details
- Estimated processing
- Submit request
Now, the next significant question is, what are the processes involved in comparing two sites? Well, generally, a few things defer, but more or less, some specific things remain the same, and those are:
- At first, the one needs to copy the URL of the page, which is wished to be compared. Write the URL onto the first box.
- In the second box, the user needs to enter another URL of the web pages, which they wanted to be compared.
- Then, type the captcha code and hit the button next.
Comparison between two websites
The comparison tool helps to detect duplicate content and also fix the same. The content similarity is accurately reported with the help of the comparison tools.
Even this works as a savior for the writers. It saves the writer from the duplicate content penalty and saves the writer from a damaged reputation.
The scanning is done automatically and provides a reliable result, which fixes up the acquired problems. Moreover, the tools are user friendly as well.
What are the actions carried out by the comparison tools?
- This kind of tool helps to check the duplicities of the content of the two websites. Even the comparison tool scans every minute details of the content. It put emphasizes the paragraphs, sentences, and even words.
- Even it shows how much time the content has been repeated. Moreover, it highlights the locations of the duplicities.
- It helps to detect the contents which are scraped as well.
Thus, this plays a vital role in fixing up the issues relating the similar contents. In return, the content gets the audience’s preferences and ensures an increase in the search engine rankings.